Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hi....let's talk about freedom. Does it mean when we are 21 years old, we will get the freedom key? Bullshit..I don't know why some of the teenagers want to stay away from their parents? When I got the offer to study at boarding school, I felt like staying in the hell. Then, when I got my SPM result, I didn't fill in that Rancangan Bersama form (you have to take A level here first and if you are qualified,then they will send you oversea). The form.... I threw it away. I told my mother that I had lost it. She was so angry. She wanted me to study oversea. Yalah glamour babe...hantar anak dekat airport. I didn't want to. I am the type who prefer to stay close to the parents. If I want to go somewhere, I prefer to go with the loved ones . People will say that I am the spoiled child, up to you. Now, living with my husband together with my son, it is like the world heaven. My husband spoiled me a lot. I love doing the house work and I don't need ASTRO to entertain me. Watching my family is the best entertainment. If I have to make a choice between my career and my family, of course I will choose them. This is what I really want in my life. Someone to love and be loved.....grow up then you will know what I mean

No comments:

Post a Comment