Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Toche!

So damn tired. Tired! Tired! Tired and tired. Don't know how to say it but I am so tired. My colleagues are the best. They worked hard to fulfill someone's crazy idea. But I have to admit that I got benefit from this project. The BBM room is superb. Bilik APD, library and Bilik Gerakan have airconds. Not forget to mention the sliding windows. Soon, we will have new curtains and skirtings for the library, Pusat Akses and Makmal komputer. Toche! Toche! Toche! I love my 3A librarians (Shin, Ying, Tan, Steven and one more girl- sorry I forget her name), they were so cool. Felt to hug all of them (including Steven) today. I didn't make the wrong choice. They did not mind when Pn.Soon scolded them this morning. Pn. Rohana was absent, so they wanted to go to the library to help me but this nyonya said that they must stay in their class. Ada ka patut? But these girls answered her back. Aiyaa, these girls are very smart. She should not worry about them. She should thank them for being so helpful. If there's a teacher in their class, I will make sure they do not miss their p&p. A few 2A librarians did help me. Oh yes. I did ask all the 5PA macho boys to help Pn. Zana to put tikar getah at BBM room and arrange the things like cupboards, books, old machine, computer, etc. They were so good especially Wong. I will give him a treat later (that's my promise). Thanks for the wonderful work...I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment