Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lots of things to tell you.....

Hi! Just returned from Beijing last Tuesday. My first impression, I hate China. All because of the toilets. So smelly. Luckily,my husband carried an empty bottle anywhere we went. I could not enjoy the beauty of the palace because I didn't have enough sleep. I was like uggh, what's so special about China. The next day, it was like I woke up from my sleep and I had a very clear picture about the place and the people. Well, the people are not bad. Some of them are very handsome and pretty especially the Muslim ones. I really admired their skin, very fair and smooth. They have a stern look but when we smiled, they would smile back at us. Not like our Malaysian Chinese, many of them look so arrogant. I don't know, may be I met most of the people in China the good ones. They loved my son. He got a jade as a gift from one of the managers there. Now about shopping experience. If you want to buy things, better buy from the street hawkers. Although they keep forcing you to buy their things, it's still ok. If you know how to bargain, you can buy many things from them. A few of them are very old but vey honest. They will return the balance although you don't have the heart to take the money. You will think the things that the old hawkers sell are very cheap. When you go shopping at the market make sure you really, really lower the price. It's like they give you 70% discount or more. I also got bad news there. I went to have a free foot massage and this person (they call him professor) told me something about my backpain. He said that I will get stroke one day and asked me to have a treatment there. I asked him why my fingers were numbed sometimes. He just answered, that's the early symptom. He told me that my back had a bloodclot already and it was bad. Last time an old woman told me that I will become paralysed one day and now "stroke". I was sad but the boy who massaged me was very naughty. Not only massaged my feet, he also massaged my head, my shoulder and my back. I had to close my hands to my body so that he could not touch the front side. He told me that he could massage me better without my tudung. I told him that I couldn't take it off. My husband said,"Apasal dia urut awak lebih-lebih". May be that boy heard what the professor had said and he tried to help me. Think positive ok! I think I will come back to China....I don't know when. My husband is worried about me and he doesn't mind to take me there again to have that treatment. I am scared. I cannot imagine what will happen to me in the future but for the time being, just stay cool and be happy. It's like everything will be ok. InsyaAllah. One more thing. It's about Nur kasih the movie. I haven't watched it and I don't want to watch it. It's sad ending and I don't think I can accept it. Bye and take care ok.....

No comments:

Post a Comment