Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Ahmad...

Ahmad is so helpful. Yesterday, he helped me to feed the chickens (my parents had gone to the orchard and my husband involved in camping at his school). Just two of us at home. Then, I asked him to feed the cat. He said, "Akuuu jugak". After that he wanted to play outside. I said nope. He said,"Mama ni boring lah". Ohhh boring ye, so I asked him to wash all the squids. I gave him a stool so he could put his feet on it. The squids were so clean, I was impressed. Then, he looked at me and asked, "Ada kerja lagike?" Haiii Ahmad, Ahmad. I love him so much. I will do anything to protect him. Last Wednesday, I saw scratches on his body. The next day, I took him to the kindergarten to see his teacher. I asked her to change my son's place. May be that kid and my son were just playing but I don't like it. They can play but please don't hurt each other..................

No comments:

Post a Comment