Monday, January 11, 2010

Ala.....nasib badan

Since Sunday, my husband will give me three jabs on my tummy. Fuiyoo....that's really hurt. Each syringe has different type of needle. Every time before the injections, my son would rub my back. Haii....my child has grown up. Sometimes, when I look at him, I think his wife will be the most lucky woman. This Thursday morning, blood testing again and that night, the doctor will retrieve my eggs (the most painful one). Poor my son. I told him that may be this Thursday, I will be admitted. His answer was, "Aaa...Ahmad nak itut mama, tidur hospital". I almost cried ( I don't know why I become so sensitive, hormone changes perhaps) but my mother asked me not to worry about him. I am worried. I just hope everything will be ok! Please pray for me......

1 comment:

  1. Dapatkan panduan bina otot badan bagi lelaki supaya anda lebih tough dan macho....

    ReplyDelete