Sunday, January 17, 2010

Movies, movies and movies.

Hi! Today we just talk about movies. Now, Adnan Sempit is in my list (I just wait it to be shown in Astro). I watched "behind the screen of Adnan Sempit" many times. I think the story is sempoi but the characters and the dialogues make it umph! Before this, I don't like Ahmad Idham's movies but I cannot deny that I like this one. Wah, other Malay movies that I like are Man Laksa and Zombi Kampung Pisang (directed by my favourite director,
Mamat Khalid). My husband said that I like watching cerita tengong(stupid stories but who cares). Another Malay movie is Sepet(Yasmin Ahmad's one). It's so cute. I like the story so much but I don't like its ending. What about English movie? You will be surprised that the best movie so far is The Da Vinci Code. It's a heavy drama but you never expect this kind of story. You cannot even think that we can have this kind of story. Fuuih. Never bored to watch it many times. Chinese movies..................I like Stephen Chow's movies like Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle . I really enjoyed watching them as they are different from other Chinese movies. I think his movies are better than Jackie Chan's. Up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment