Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A miserable day

Yesterday, the doctor called me and gave us bad news. I just cried. I didn't know what to say. My husband, he was confused. He didn't say anything. I didn't know what to do. Then, my husband and I made a decision to see our doctor today. Dr Ahmad was so nice. He kept giving us hope. This morning, my husband gave me two jabs on my tummy. Supposed only one jab. Got bleeding a bit but it's ok. I didn't have the heart to scold him. I knew his feeling. I did go to school today to fill in a form. Aiyoo Pn Soon. She wanted to wait for me to do all the PSS work. I asked her to find a replacement. The problem is she didn't trust anyone. I told her that my librarians know how to do their work and they are good but they need a teacher to push them.Then, I saw Uges and Chew. I really pitied them. I think this Friday I will go to school to see all the librarians. Today also, I know the true colour of my new maid and my grand mother. I was so sad that...................oh God please help me. I told my mother that I need to stay here although my new house is completely ready. I don't trust my maid. I'm afraid she will put something in my drink or my food. I cannot move a lot during my treatment. My dearest mother was so happy and said that I can live here whenever I like as this is my house. Thank you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment