Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day, Abang / Papa

I asked my son to give my father and my husband "Selamat Hari Bapa" card last night and they were so happy. He sticked his Tranformer sticker on my husband's card. Some sort like my husband is his hero. He drew a picture of my father with his hanging kopiah on my father's card. But this morning I forgot to wish them Happy Father's Day. Sorry....Then my husband wanted to take us out. Wherelse...Malacca lah. This time, he let us to choose our favourite dish at Jaya Jusco Food Court, then we went for a bullock cart (Rm10.00) and Trishaw ride (Rm20.00). Seronoknya...we really enjoyed ourselves. This is better than our Duck Tour last time. That Abang Beca was very friendly. He took us to a few shops at Jonker Street and one of them was bound feet shoes shop. I did read article about the shoes but I never saw them before. They were so small. I told that towkey it's better not to marry a wealthy man rather than being sufferred in those shoes. He just laughed. Thank you so much to my dearest husband. We love you and I am proud to have you as my hubby and my son's papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment