Thursday, June 17, 2010

Polygamy

Last night I watched a drama"Gelora di hati Sara". It's about polygamy. The husband tried to be fair to both wives but I think it's not fair at all to the first wife. She's beautiful and smart but she made herself low to the second wife just for the sake of her husband. I don't know. I think polygamy is beautiful if the husband knows how to handle the situation. He should provide a house for each wife. No women can share their husband under the same roof. Make sure the wives' needs are fulfilled. If you take the first one to London, make sure the second one you do the same (but different time and different place, up to her). Women nowadays just need someone to take care of them. They don't need money because they do have their own. If the woman is materialistic, it won't be a forever relationship. When she gets fed up with the luxury, she will dump that man and find another man who she can share her life. I don't accept polygamy (I know God will reward the wife "payung emas" in heaven if she allows her husband to marry again). You can say that I am being selfish but I just cannot accept it. I always have my husband by my side so I cannot imagine when he's not at home (going to the second wife's house). That's my weakness. I'd told him already that if he falls in love with another woman, he must inform me first. I don't mind but he has to let me go.....so far he said NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment