Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Best friend.....

Let's talk about best friend today. I had a best friend before when I studied at university. Well, my best friend was a guy. A soft guy actually. His name is Rahman. He knew that I had a boyfriend at UKM so he didn't dare to be so closed. Then when it was over, I was so sad. So, my buddies took me to Cameron Highlands to make me happy. I was so shocked that someone called my name when we were there. It was him with his friends. He was so happy to see me but I was not in a good mood to chat with him. Then, he called me when I was at home (Tampin). He was a caring person. I could tell him my problem, anything. He did ask to marry him but I said "engkau pendek la". During my wedding, he came. That night he called me and said,"woi Lela nasib baik suamikau pakai tanjak, kalau tak pendek macam aku aje". He was so angry. I just simply said,"Dah jodoh". Then, I followed my husband to Perak. He came to visit me with my friends. My husband was not sporting at all. He kept holding my hand. I think Rahman understood the hint so after that no more. I did try to call him a few times but he never answered.......

No comments:

Post a Comment