Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nothing interesting to share it here. I think this week we will wash our house and next week we will move out. I wanted to ask the boys to help me but they are having their trial exam so it's ok. Don't want to disturb them. I don't know how to say it but I do feel sad leaving my parents' house. Taking out a few things really breaks my heart but this is the choice I have made. I just hope every thing will be ok at our new house. I must be a good wife, no more hu ha hu ha (that's the boring part). That place is so quiet. When I went there, I hardly saw the wives outside. When I laughed with my son outside the house, only our laugh could be heard in that taman. Haiiii....lots of things to do. Ahmad, my little hero is so helpful. He helped me to carry heavy things. I have backache since I studied at university. I was too active when I studied at boarding school (karate, high jump, bla, bla, bla). So, this is the effect. An old woman told me that I will be paralysed one day because of it. I told Miss Tan about my problem and she asked me to have acupuncture on my back. Tak apelah...tungguuuuuuu!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment