Friday, November 13, 2009

?????

Tonight, I would like to talk about my boy. Why do I call him my life? After 8 years of marriage, I got him. When he was 1 year old, he had pneumonia. He was in critical stage. I knew he was not well but when I took him to Klinik Al Azhim, the doctor said that he was ok. I was not satisfied, I took him to Klinik Bee in Seremban. The doctor just asked me to take him to any hospital. He didn't say much only he said that my son needed rest. But his look explained there's something wrong with my son.. I went home packed his clothes and mine then my husband took us to Hospital Pantai, Melaka. He was put in the observation room. The doctor gave him a very strong antibiotic (its colour was orange) as the normal one didn't help him much. We were there for 12 days. The nurses and doctor were so nice. The doctor called my son Romeo (may be because the young nurses like to go to our room to see him). On our last day, I asked my husband to buy flowers for the nurses. Before we left, they took turn carrying my son and of course the last one was Dr.Chong( I forgot his full name). Then, when he was 2 years old, he had high fever. I felt lost. I don't know how to explain it. Last time, I thought one child is enough for me so I can focus on my son. Now, I really pity him. He has no close friends, someone that can support him, share his problem and happiness. That's why I go for this treatment. It's very painful but I will do anything to make him happy. Hopefully, we will get a good result tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment