Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thank you God, thank you so much

We went to Mahkota Medical Centre this morning and the doctor gave us a new hope. I was so shocked that I laughed. I asked him again whether we can do it and he was very confident to say yes. May be, next month I will start with the injection first. Fuh, it is not a normal injection. Every day, at the same time I must get one injection on my tummy and on my tut! ( may be I will have it for one week or 21 days). Never mind, it is just a small matter.
I am so happy today that I would like to share 2 scenes from my favourite drama "Nur Kasih" .

First scene between Adam's father (ustaz) and his wife, Hajjah. He was wrapping presents for his two sons. He knew that he was going to die.
Ustaz: Isteri orang lain dapat emas, permata tapi isteri abang....... His wife hugged him and said: Isteri abang dapat abang.

Second scene between Adam and Caterina (his second wife). When Adam asked her why she still wanted to be with him although she knew he loved Nur (his first wife).
Her answer: I know I am not in your heart anymore but you are still in my heart. That's why I want to be with you.

Bye!Bye! Ya Nur, Nur ya kasih

No comments:

Post a Comment