Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yahoo! I'm back

It is so good to be at home. kissing my son so many times really made me so happy. I don't know what to say about the course but I think they made a big mistake. They should know who're their audience and our need. They gave us a very good speaker but the problem is that lady just "syok sendiri ". She should focus more on how to use the DDC (Sistem Perpuluhan Dewey) so new GPM like me, will write a correct "nombor pengelasan" for each book that we are going to process. She taught us something we didn't bother to know. If the course is for one week, I don't mind. Hey babe, it's only a three day course. So the one that we really wanted to learn, she just took only 15 minutes to explain it. So, all the GPM teachers were still like "Si Buta Dalam Gua Hantu" but one good thing about this course is the food. I love it. Any way, I will miss my new friends like kak Bedah, Anita and the 1 Malaysia group. Hey, I will miss the fun that we shared. Thanks to Kak Chik and family to treat my son nicely during his visits. I really appreciate it. Terima kasih daun keladi.

No comments:

Post a Comment