Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hi! I read one article about Fauziah Latif, the famous singer. She has two kids but the kids are with the husband. She's all alone. She will call them every day and sometimes they will spend the holidays together. That's it. So easy her life. No wonder she involves in acting now. I don't know why it's so easy for her to let the kids with the father. I don't think I can do that. I know the father is very rich but she is the mother. She is more closed to the kids. Haiii... that's my biggest problem now. I cannot read or hear things that relate to kids. Why women nowadays don't like kids. Do they burden you? Look at the small faces. Don't you want to see them growing up? Go to school, study at university, have a girlfriend(or girlfriends?), have a good job, get married and have babies. I want to see my son to have this kind of life. I really pity the women who think career is more important than their child (or children). I just cannot accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment