Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ahmad's performance and my father's birthday







Both of them are more important than my life (my father and Ahmad). My father is the most caring dad. He's my protector. He never hit me. Even when my mother tried to hit me, I would hide behind him. When I argued with my mum, he would become the middleman. I did get a bad result once when I was in primary school, I didn't show my mum the report card because I was so scared. Scolding and nagging, no problem but caning(the belt or the twig) fuihh....When she was not at home, I showed it to my father. He was angry but he asked me to do well next time. No pressure at all. Now, he is 76 years old. He still helps me when I have problem. Took my son to school and fetched him, took me to the clinic when my husband's not around, checked me in my room if I was not well. He is like my right wing and my mother is my left wing. That's why I call them, my angel. I cannot be like what I am now without them. May God bless my angel.



No comments:

Post a Comment