Saturday, April 10, 2010

Uwaaa......

Last night I watched football with my husband, N.Sembilan (Hobin Jang Hobin) vs Kedah. I was so excited that I sent sms to a few persons to make sure they support my team. Haiii....while watching the match, my eldest sister had a fight with her daughter. I couldn't focus on what I was watching because my ears wanted to hear what was it about. When I went to the bathroom, I heard my neighbour pom pang pom pang with his son(another fight). I really lost interest to watch it. I gave you one formula of my situation last night:

My sister's fight + football match + My neighbour's fight = Mambang mabuk minum brandi!
(taken from Pendekar Bujang Lapok's quotation)

Betul-betul kacau. Next time, if they want to fight, choose the correct time! Nasib baik HJH monang! Hidup Nogori!

No comments:

Post a Comment