Thursday, April 15, 2010

Porah!

Haiiii....yesterday, Lisa sent me a message about Adi. She's really angry with this boy and many teachers at school don't like him. He is sarcastic and arrogant. He likes to give bad comments about something. What Lisa said is true, he has to change. He told me that he was bullied at his former school that's why he left that school. May be because of his big mouth, the students didn't like it so they hit him. He helps me a lot at school, I really appreciate it but I think I cannot accept his attitude. He doesn't want to accept my advice. He said if the teachers do not satisfy with him, meet him face to face not through me. Now, let him do his work and he still can ask me if he has any problems but to be nice to this boy is zero. Sometimes I don't understand with this student. If he thinks he is so good at computer or technical things, he should think that they are other people who are better than him. No need to be arrogant, it's nothing to be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment