Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thank you God

We went to Mahkota Parade today. Need to buy a few woman's stuff. I know my husband and I had to be thrifty because of our new house. No more new clothes, new shoes, bla, bla, bla.....but last Thursday, I got a cheque babe (I paid extra for my income tax). Ok lah . It means I can go shopping, so that's what I did today. Sometimes, I think I am the most lucky person when it comes to my wish. Except to have babies, that's special case. I can accept it. The rest, just make a wish and I will get it. I am really grateful to God for everything that I have. My colleague, Kak Ta was worried thinking of her umrah. I told her that I miss Mecca so much. She asked me whether I was tested by God there. I told her that my first umrah, I got high fever. A very high fever. I couldn't get up. My mother was so worried and sad because we had to leave Mecca on the next day. I just thought of death. I didn't think of anything else but when my mum wiped my body with zam zam water, kept saying that I would get well and we would leave Mecca together, I was so touched. I remembered my promise to take care of my parents. Then, I don't know how I could get up and went to Masjidil Haram on the next day. My husband went to do his tawaf widak and left me alone (I got my period at that time). I was not scared at all because I know God would protect me. Then, I went to one place which I could see Kaabah from there. Suddenly I felt to throw up. A few Badwi women came to help me. One of them put her cloth so that my clothes would not get dirty. Another person rubbed my back. I did not know them but after that I felt quite ok and they kissed my cheek before they left. The second umrah was the best. I got everything that I want but my son, Ahmad, he always made me angry and sad. I just kept quiet or cried. I thought he didn't love me any more and I just prayed to God for his safety and his health. When we reached Malaysia, that night I got back my son. He hugged and kissed me. I told Kak Ta, I really miss Mecca and one day I will go there again to perform Hajj or may be one day I will live there. May God fulfil my wish. Amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment