Thursday, April 29, 2010

MISS THIS BLOG......

Hi...it's so difficult to forget this blog. I miss it so much. I do have another blog but the excitement to express something is not same. It's like talking to a tree. So, I am back. Tomorrow, I don't have to go to school. Pn Soon had approved my cuti rehat. I really need a break. I can relax, watch tv, cook something special for my family, fuiyooo syoknye! The pity thing is all my friends will have makan besar (pot luck) at the staff room tomorrow. Chitra said that she will send something for me at home. No need laa, it's ok. I don't mind. All of them can eat the secret recipe cheese cake, the batik cake, the bihun and Geeta's vege food for me. But deep inside aa......uwaaaaaa!!!!Happy belated birthday to all my birthday friends including Geeta (April) and Mr Tan (January). I sang that song for both of them after meeting this evening but Ah Tan asked me to sing that song every time he's in the library. NO WAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment