Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy birthday Ahmad...




Actually I was scared to celebrate his birthday. When he was 1 year old, we did have a birthday party for him. I invited my relatives and we sang a birthday song for him. After that Ahmad always got sick, seriously sick. Pneumonia, asthma, high fever that make me think twice to have another birthday party for him. When he was 2 years old, we took him to Putra Jaya for a lake cruise. 3 years old, we were in Mecca at that time. 4 years old, only at Cameron Highlands. Last year, we just had makan besar at my parents' house. No birthday song, no birthday cake and no wishes.........just makan tengahari! Last Sunday, I felt pity to this boy. I told my husband that it's ok if we bought him a cake but no need to sing a song or blow candles. So, at last after 4 years, he had his own birthday cake. He was so shy that I had to cut the cake for him (then my sister helped me to cut it nicely, thank you). Haii...my son didn't like attention. Sooooo shy (like me, so only a picture of his cake and a picture hugging my nephew, Id - he refused to cut his cake).

1 comment: