Monday, May 31, 2010

Last week when he told me about his wife, I did give him advice. I don't want something bad to happen to this couple. Today, he told me that his wife still had bleeding. This time I didn't say anything. Just kept quiet. When I had my first miscarriage, I was in KL. My husband was in Perak. I didn't know I was pregnant. I did feel something but my friends said,"biasalah perubahan hormon". I wanted to see a doctor but it was still early. I was so active. I had night class at SMK Sains Selangor, teaching Form 5 students "Ekonomi Asas" (those boys didn't get good results in mid year exam, so within a few months I had to teach them this new subject, really crazy but one of them managed to get A1 in SPM). During assembly, I felt so painful. I thought period pain. My friend took me home. That evening, I went to the clinic near to my house. The doctor said that I had a miscarriage. I was so shocked and cried infront of him. He asked me to call my husband inside. I told him that I was alone. On the way home, I kept crying. I didn't care if people looked at me.....sorry, I don't like to remember this thing........

No comments:

Post a Comment