Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday, Ahmad and I bought a card for my mum. I asked him to write something using his colour pencils. She was so happy that she cried and hugged my son. I cried too. I don't know why we became so sensitive. Last night, I sang one song to my son to make him sleeping. Suddenly, he took his bolster to cover his face. Then, I realised that he was crying. He missed my husband so much. I had to call my husband to comfort him. Both of us fell asleep until Hidayat (ex-student)sent me a message, wishing me "Selamat Hari Ibu" at midnight. Lucky he did that because I hadn't performed Isyak prayer yet. Thank you Hidayat. He helped me a lot to prepare props for my drama. I think he is studying at UITM now. So to all mums "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY". Be a mother is a gift from God. Appreciate your children as they are your greatest asset. I cannot imagine my life without Ahmad. He is everything...........

No comments:

Post a Comment