Friday, May 21, 2010

My dream house....

Starts the renovation. Frankly speaking, I cannot wait to see what it will look like. Expand the front, left side and the back......the cost, don't ask? Almost 9 years I live with my parents. I don't know, it's like lepas geram. When I was 13 years old, I left home to study at boarding school. Then, I went to university in PJ for 6 years and in Gombak for 1 year. Live in KL with my colleagues for 2 years. After that I followed my husband to Perak and lived there for 5 years. Actually, I really-really miss my mum. I want to be closed to her. People don't know that. When I was small, I was closed to my maid, Kak Nor. My mum was the famous fish monger (after I finished my study then she stopped working) in Pulau Sebang market. She always looked tired at home. If I needed anything, I just told my father. I didn't dare to ask her. I remember one incident when my mum wanted to cook something special for my sister. She told me that my sister liked that food. Then, I asked her,"Emak tahuke saya suka makan apa?" She said,"Tak tahu." I was so sad. I went into the bathroom and cried (until now I like to cry in the bathroom). I live with my mum because I want her to know me, her youngest child. I want her to know everything about me. I want her to know that I need her in my life. I was not lucky. So many things happened here. Before this, I bought a house near to my school but I rent it to someone. Can get money maa...I really want to live with them but it's better to live in separate houses. My husband knows my problem. He has been so patient. Ok...final decision, he bought my dream house. Thank you for helping me out! Don't worry. Our new house is near to my parents's house so, every day I can see my angels. Love both of you so much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment