Friday, May 7, 2010

MISS YOU.......

My husband has to attend a three day Form 6 course at his school. My son kept asking about him. Haiii...I still remember when we were in Perak, he had to attend Induction Course for three weeks at Setiawan (it took 1 hour to go there). We did not teach at the same school. So, when I reached home, I felt so lonely. I went to the kitchen, he had already bought me food. He had prepared everything, no need for me to go to the shop. I cried until night because I missed him so much. Then, around 10.30 pm, he came back. He told me that he felt someone calling him. He didn't like to see me crying so every night he would travel to keep me company. After that he had to attend another course in Kedah. Before he went there, he made sure someone accompanied me at home, who else my parents la. He will do everything just to make me happy. He pampered me too much. I remembered when I wanted to buy a story book. He's so tired to go to the shop. So, I wanted to follow my friend to go there. Straightaway, he said," No need, I will take you there". In 2002, when I told him that I wanted to stay with my parents after we transferred from Perak, he just agreed. He has his weakness (who was born perfect?) but he is perfect as a husband and a papa. Miss you, miss you and miss you......

No comments:

Post a Comment